Frequently
asked questions.

  • Is HIT Chalk effective against all crawling insects?
    Yes - most crawling insects will be killed if they cross a line drawn in HIT Chalk.
  • What should I do if I incidentally ingest HIT Chalk?
    HIT Chalk is toxic and is not to be ingested. Seek medical attention if you display any symptoms such as drowsiness or discomfort or any other signs of poisoning.
  • What precautions should I take when using HIT chalk?
    Always wash your hands after using HIT Chalk. Keep HIT Chalk out of reach of children and pets. Do not use HIT chalk on surfaces used for preparing food, or other frequently used surfaces.

have a question unanswered?