Marble Cake with Easy cleaning tips for Christmas
Being a home maker, mother, and now a blogger, I expect perfection in all my work so that at least I can get my best. Moreover being a self-satisfied person I like to do all my work by myself. I love to have an environment clean and tidy, even having a maid, once in a month or before any special occasion, I use to clean my whole house by myself with the help of maid. Cleaning is not at all a tough job, but when it comes to kitchen I am very curious in cleaning, because of the crawling insects.
I would say that cleaning kitchen and bathrooms are not an easy task, so in this fast moving world where everyone are busy, again it’s not an easy task to clean the house very often. But we have to maintain the cleanliness every, now and then, as “HEALTHY HOME LEADS TO HEALTHY LIVING”.
But for last few years I am glad to have LAL HIT as part of my kitchen cleaning. It has reduced by efforts in cleaning process. It comes with a Deep Reach Nozzle, which can be used in kitchen sinks, near cylinders, every nook and corner (behind the door, windows…). I use this into kitchen once in a month. Now it’s this“LAL HIT” – the crawling insect killer, which helps me leave fruits, vegetables (covered with a net basket) in my kitchen shelf, vegetables in kitchen cupboard to stay safe away from the cockroaches. #SayNoToFoodPoisoning
As of Christmas and New Year, everyone would be cleaning your house in full swing and I would recommend using LAL HIT not just during Christmas cleaning but during each month’s kitchen cleaning to get rid of cockroaches and stay away from the diseases like Food Poisoning, Typhoid, Cholera and Diarrhea… Now let me share an easy EGGLESS Tutty Frutty Sponge cake with the both the vanilla and chocolate flavor in it (MARBLE CAKE).
- Maida / All-purpose flour – 2 cups
- Hot Milk – 1 ½ cups
- Butter (melted) – 1 ¼ cup
- Baking powder – 1 ¼ tsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Vanilla Essence – 2 tsp
- Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
- Powdered sugar – 1 cup
- Tutty Frutty (green, yellow, red color) – ½ cup
- Sieve maida/all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt together in a bowl.
- In another wide mouth bowl, pour the hot milk, melted butter, vanilla essence and beat well.
- Add the sugar and beat until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the sieved flour little by little and fold it to the milk-butter mixture.
- Sieve the cocoa powder in a small bowl, pour half the quantity of batter and fold it well with the cocoa powder.
- Add tutty-frutty to the vanilla batter and fold it well.
- Preheat the microwave to 180 degree C, grease a baking tray.
- Pour in the vanilla batter and pour the cocoa batter over it.
- Stir it gently with a fork and bake it until a fork inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Transfer it to a plate, once it comes to room temperature.