Terms and Conditions
1. INTRODUCTION: Welcome to our "Godrej HIT" Website. This Website has been published by or on behalf of Godrej Consumer Products Ltd (Godrej) a company Incorporated in India under the Companies Act, -- -- having its registered office at pirojshanagar, Eastern Express Highway, Vikhroli East, Mumbai 400 079.
2. By browsing or using the Mobile Web, these terms will automatically apply to you. You should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the Website. We are offering you this Website to use for your own personal use without cost, but you should be aware that you cannot send it on to anyone else, and you're not allowed to copy, or modify the Website, any part of the Website, or our trademarks in any way. You're not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the Website, and you also shouldn't try to translate the Website into other languages, or make derivative versions. The Website itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, belong to Godrej.
5. You should be aware that there are certain things that Godrej will not take responsibility for. The data provided on the Website is obtained from publicly available information, which includes Indian e- newspapers. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by your mobile network provider, but Godrej cannot take responsibility for the Website not working at full functionality if you don't have access to Wi-Fi, and you don't have any of your balance/recharge left.
6. If you're using the Website outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that your terms of agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the Website, or other third party charges. In using the Website, you're accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the Website outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you're using the Website, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for.
7. You agree to indemnify Godrej and its group companies in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of the Website otherwise than in accordance with these Terms or applicable Laws.
8. CONTENT: The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through the Website including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material ("Material") is owned by or licensed to Godrej or its group companies. All rights are reserved. You can view, print or download extracts of the Material for your own personal use but you cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material without Godrej's express permission.
9. The trademarks, service marks, and logos ("Trade Marks") contained on or in the Website are owned by Godrej or its group companies. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of Godrej or the relevant group company or the relevant third party partner of Godrej.
10. Disclaimer / Liability: Use Of The Website Is At Your Own Risk. The Website Is Provided On An "as Is" Basis. To The Maximum Extent Permitted By Law: (a) Godrej Disclaims All Liability Whatsoever, Whether Arising In Contract, Tort (including Negligence) Or Otherwise In Relation To The Website; And (b) All Implied Warranties, Terms And Conditions Relating To The Website (whether Implied By Statue, Common Law Or Otherwise), Including (without Limitation) Any Warranty, Term Or Condition As To Accuracy, Completeness, Satisfactory Quality, Performance, Fitness For Purpose Or Any Special Purpose, Availability, Non Infringement, Information Accuracy, Interoperability, Quiet Enjoyment And Title Are, As Between Godrej And You, Hereby Excluded. In Particular, But Without Prejudice To The Foregoing, We Accept No Responsibility For Any Technical Failure Of The Internet And/or The Website; Or Any Damage Or Injury To Users Or Their Equipment As A Result Of Or Relating To Their Use Of The Website. Your Statutory Rights Are Not Affected.
11. Godrej will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with the Website, for any: (i) economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or (ii) loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) special or indirect or consequential loss.
12. SERVICE SUSPENSION: Godrej reserves the right to suspend or cease providing any services relating to the Website published by it, with or without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so.
13. ADVERTISERS IN THE WEBSITE: We accept no responsibility for adverts contained within the Website. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises in the Website, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, not Godrej, is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any queries or complaints in relation to them, your only recourse is against the advertiser.
14. GENERAL: These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Godrej concerning your use of the Website.
15. Godrej reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. If it does so, the updated version will be effective immediately, and the current Terms are available through a link in the Website to this page. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them and you will be bound by the new policy upon your continued use of the Website.
16. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in Mumbai.
17. If any provision(s) of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties (as reflected in the provision(s)) and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
18. CONTACT US: You can contact us at email@example.com