Terms & Conditions for Data Use: Warranty Registration & Claim for Godrej HIT Anti Mosquito Racquet
The terms and conditions provided below is relating to use and protection of any personal information provided to us by you through www.godrejhit.com/racquet for registration and claim of warranty on the HIT Anti Mosquito Racquet.
To have access to the website and register for warranty on the HIT Anti Mosquito Racquet, you may be required to provide personal information on our website. GCPL respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it. We provide these terms & conditions to inform you of our practices and of the choices you can make about the way your information is collected online and how that information is used.
1. There are times when we may collect personal information from you such as name, emails, physical address, details of purchase, telephone number etc. Such information may be used by us to contact you with relation to product feedback, reviews on ecommerce websites, information on associated products or new launches.
2. Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
3. We would take all effective measures to protect your information in our database. However, we cannot guarantee the security of our database. Any information posted on discussion area becomes public information and is available to anyone with internet access.
6. Any dispute, issue or other matter arising with reference to product or any related matters thereto shall be referred to Arbitration under a sole Arbitrator appointed by GCPL. The said Arbitration proceedings shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time. The venue for arbitration shall be Mumbai and proceedings shall be conducted in English language. All the costs, charges and expenses in connection to the Arbitration shall be solely borne by the person who has raised the dispute.
7. Courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all matters relating to the product. Subject to the provision of rule 24 above, the courts having jurisdiction under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, to determine all matters which the court is entitled to determine under the Act, including, without limitation, provision of interim reliefs under the provisions of Section 9 of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, shall exclusively be the courts at Mumbai, India.