THE CORRECT WAY TO USE THE ANTI-ROACH GEL
Having trouble getting rid of cockroaches in your house? You’re not alone. All over the world, cockroaches are extremely common household pests. Roaches may come inside your home for different reasons. The common ones being in search of food, shelter or water.
Once these roaches infest an area, they can quickly multiply and pose serious threats to your comfort and your health.
The Hit Anti-Roach Gel-an Option to eliminate cockroaches' nest from your home
The gel is an innovative formula that attracts cockroaches to consume it. Cockroaches eat the gel, go back to their nest and die. Other cockroaches coming in contact with the dead ones also die, This process kills the entire nest of cockroaches.
It is one of the most effective, safe and easy to use methods to get rid of roaches. However, if you want to maximize its effect, it is important to use the gel correctly. We bring you the right ways to use the anti-roach gel at home:
1. Using it for the First Time – When you’re using the gel for the first time, you might need to click the tube for 7-8 times for the gel to come out. Once the tube is opened correctly and gel starts flowing, it will come out in just one click.
2. How to apply - It is recommended to apply the gel dots at a distance of 5-10 cm from your furniture and other areas. Apply minimum 10 dots in your kitchen in dry areas only.
3. Where to Apply – Ideally, you need to apply the gel along all your cupboard door hinges, under the shelves, along the edges and in the cracks and crevices of your furniture. Apply gel dots in all the places where you notice that the infestation of cockroaches is high. Other areas to apply include under the fridge and microwave, below your kitchen sink, under the gas cylinder and other nooks and corners around your house.
4. Places to Avoid – Try to avoid applying the gel in damp areas. Also, if there are places that are prone to water, you should try and skip application there. The objective is to avoid letting the gel get washed off easily.
5. When to reapply – To get the best results, you should repeat this process every 45 days in your home.
The anti-roach gel is super convenient to apply. It’s also odorless, causing no discomfort during and after the application. Usually, cockroaches are found in high numbers in the kitchen as they can find food and water easily. In just 5 minutes, you can apply over 20 dots of gel around your kitchen. And after applying the gel, you can relax as the entire colony of cockroaches in your house will get destroyed on its own.